1) It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2) Maybe we have to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
3) Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.
4) A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
5) When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.
6) The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
7) It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
8) Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn't, be sure it grew in yours.
9) There are things you'd love to hear that you would never hear from the person whom you would like to hear from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from his heart.
10) Never say good-bye if you still want to try, never give up if you still feel you can go on, never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go.
11) Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love although they've been hurt before.
12) It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
13) Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, in the end it fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
14) There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.
15) Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to all the things you want to do.
16) May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts.
17) Always put yourself in other's shoes. If you feel it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person too.
18) The beginning of love is to let those we love be just themselves, and not twist them with our own image otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
19) The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
21) Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
23) When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
24) Love is an unusual game. There are either two winners or none.
25) If I could reinvent the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
26) Love doesn't make the world go 'round, it makes the ride worthwhile.
27) Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there's plenty of room at both ends.
28) The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.